Sun, Sea and Yoga – The Best Detox Ever? 1 2 3 Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Google+ StumbleUpon Emai Share 801 I know you can do yoga and meditate anywhere, however next to the Pacific Ocean I felt great energy which complimented my practice. I believe the waves bring powerful energy to us from the moon and from deep out to sea. The waves cleanse my mind, body and soul. Yesterday evening I took my travel yoga mat down by the shore at sunset. The molten silver sea complemented the bright pink sky. There was a peaceful energy and everything felt as it should be. The beach was quiet apart from a few surfers, horses and children playing. I felt I was the only one there. I like to close my eyes when practising alone, but now and again I opened my eyes to see the ocean breathing up to me, whispering peaceful messages, then sinking back. The prana in the fresh sea air was apparent when practising my pranayama. My favouri...
We all want bright, healthy, and glowing skin. Well, who doesn’t! And we also want effective results with minimal expense. Your skin care specialist or beautician might shun such a possibility, but wait, what if it is really possible? We have come up with 20 amazing homemade skin lightening remedies that can give you the skin you wanted and also save your money. But, before we get into that, let us know the popular ingredients found in skin lightening products and how they work. How To Lighten Skin Naturally Given here are the popular skin lightening ingredients. Melanin is the key chemical substance found in our body that is responsible for giving our skin its color ( 1 ). The more the melanin is produced, the darker is our skin tone. For this melanin to be produced, an enzyme called tyrosinase is essential. Hence, most skin whitening treatments target this enzyme and block its activity ( 2 ). Some of the commonly used ingredients are as follows: 1. Hydroqu...
Ancient Costume and Modern Fashion Within the past few years art in dress has become an accomplished fact, and historic costume as a serious subject of art research has developed new and fascinating possibilities. The far-reaching archaeological connections of the subject have been especially emphasized as recent discoveries and excavations have more and more brought to light the manner of dress in the ancient world. The trend of fashion a few years ago took a turn far backward into antiquity. What was worn in the days of the Pharaohs was made to seem new, interpreted by Parisian designers who dip into ancient history with such careless aplomb, and flit with case from one epoch to another, from early Egyptian to Victorian days before yesterday. It is acknowledged that it is this facile dexterity in combining past and present, the ability to cull suggestions from other eras, and endow them with the personal touch of today--and tomorrow--that has given the French designers their su...
Comments
Post a Comment