Are You an Introvert or an Extrovert?

Are You an Introvert or an Extrovert?

Take this quiz from : The Secret Strength of Introverts to find out where you fall on the introvert-extrovert spectrum. There are no right or wrong answers. Just note the descriptions that most apply to you.

Quiet, Please! Introverts enjoy peaceful environments.
-I prefer spending time with one or two friends instead of a group.
-I’d rather express my ideas in writing.
-I enjoy being alone.
-I prefer deep conversations to small talk.


-My friends tell me that I’m a good listener.
-I prefer small classes to large ones.
-I avoid conflicts.
-I don’t like showing people my work until it’s perfect.
-I work best on my own.
-I don’t like being called on in class.
-I feel drained after hanging out with friends, even when I have fun.
-I’d rather celebrate my birthday with a few friends and family than have a huge party.
-I don’t mind big independent projects at school.
-I spend lots of time in my room.
-I’m usually not a big risk-taker.
-I can dive into a project, practice a sport or instrument, or engage in something creative for hours at a time without getting bored.
-I tend to think before I speak.
-I’d rather text or e-mail than talk on the phone with someone I don’t know very well.
-I don’t feel totally comfortable being the center of attention.
-I usually like asking questions more than I like answering them.
-People often describe me as soft-spoken or shy.
-If I had to choose, I’d prefer a weekend with absolutely nothing to do to one with too many things scheduled.

Keep in mind that this is an informal quiz, not a scientific personality test. The questions were designed based on characteristics of introversion often accepted by researchers.

The more often these descriptions applied to you, the more introverted you probably are. If only a few descriptions fit you, you’re likely more of an extrovert. You may also fall somewhere in between, in which case you’re probably an ambivert.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

British businessman Richard Branson returns to space on his own rocket

The Cancer Dies When You Eat These Five Foods, It’s Time To Start Eating Them

எளிய எலுமிச்சை தரும் பெரிய நன்மைகள், தினமும் எடுத்துக்கொள்ளலாமா